Thursday, October 14, 2010

Teeth Whitening

A smile is one of the first things that you notice about people. A bright, beautiful smile catches your attention. Stained or discolored teeth are very common among adults of all ages, and comes from a variety of sources, such as smoking or drinking coffee, tea, or red wine.

Those with stained teeth tend to brush more vigorously which can cause gum recession and expose and damage tender root surfaces. Others use over-the-counter whitening kits which don't have the prescription strength and lasting effects of professional teeth whitening.

The key to a long lasting, bright, naturally white smile is to have teeth whitened by a cosmetic dentist. I have found blue light activated teeth whitening to be safe, gentle and effective. Blue Light Teeth Whitening works by the dentist carefully applying the whitening gel to the teeth. The gel is then activated by a gentle blue light for 20 minutes while you relax and watch a video or listen to music. The process is repeated before you go home with a naturally dazzling new smile.

There's no laser, no heat and no scraping; only gel and light to achieve dramatic results in one hour. To learn more about what teeth whitening can do for you, visit /www.dulski.com/whiten.html.

Tags: Teeth WhiteningCosmetic DentistBlue Light Teeth Whitening

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prescription-strength Tooth Whitening Systems are only available through your dentist. Stronger and more effective than over-the-counter teeth whitening products, this system provides brighter, whiter smiles in as little as one hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitening in the form of one-hour bleaching session at your dentist office is the most effective and safe cosmetic procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I visited the dental clinic, I was recommended to have teeth whitening procedure by my dentist (Hendersonville, TN). He said drinking coffee caused my teeth to stain. He recommended some teeth whitening products for lasting effect. As I have noticed, my teeth looks better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After many years of drinking coffee, I wanted to have white teeth again. So I tried those white strip from the store. It didn't do a good job. Some of my teeth lighten up a little but not all of them. I tried this for a few weeks but I didn't notice a big change. I ask about office whitening a how fast will I notice a change. So I tried it and before I left the office; my teeth where three shades lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tooth whitening can make your teeth sparkling, white and beautiful!
    Dentistry on Bayview

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some people have white and sparkling teeth naturally but for those who do not have pearly white teeth Teeth Whitening in Columbus is a very good solution for their problem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best Family Dentistry In Hamilton
    Hamilton Family Dentistry is the best affordable dentist in Hamilton. We offer the Affordable dentist in Burlington Hamilton Mountain. Visit https://hamiltonfamilydentistry.ca/ for more details.

    ReplyDelete