Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Porcelain Veneers Transform Lives

At Adult Dentistry of Rochester, Dr. Dulski can restore chipped, discolored, gaps, or short or poorly shaped teeth to give you a beautiful, natural-looking smile.  Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain bonded to the teeth.  The procedure can be accomplished in just two visits.


Doug Hammond's Success Story:

 "My problems started with gum recession.  I was biking, had an accident, and chipped a lateral tooth.  When I asked advice, Dr. Dulski and crew assisted in restoring, whitening, and rebuilding my entire smile for me.  It has been a painless and thrilling experience for me.  My smile has transformed my life."

Doug Hammond


 Nick Benedetto's Success Story:

"I am happy with my new smile!  Since I was twelve years old I've had to deal with stained teeth, because of tetracycline that was give to me. Through the years I've tried different ways to lighten my teeth, but nothing really worked.  Dr. Dulski informed me about porcelain veneers which are bonded to the teeth.  I have to say I am very happy with the results, I look better and feel better about myself.  Most of all I'm not afraid to smile!  It's a great feeling being able to smile freely.  I am getting married soon so smiling for the camera will be easy!  Hats off to Dr. Dulski and his team, you guys are true professionals!"

Nick Benedetto

Porcelain veneers are custom crafted in a dental laboratory to meet Dr. Dulski's exacting specifications.  A model of your temporary veneers are sent to the lab as a prescription for your new porcelain veneers.  Your facial structure, existing teeth, and skin tone are considered when planning the porcelain veneers.  Visit Adult Dentistry of Rochester to learn how Dr. Dulski can transform your life, http://www.dulski.com/veneers.html.

Tags: Porcelain VeneersInvisalignTeeth WhiteningCosmetic Dentistry

8 comments:

  1. What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?

    Veneers are routinely used to fix:

    * Teeth that are discolored -- either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
    * Teeth that are worn down
    * Teeth that are chipped or broken
    * Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
    * Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)

    ©2005-2011 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.

    WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't happy with my smile despite the braces. It was because of the large gaps between the 8 front teeth of my upper teeth - I looked like Newman on the cover of Mad Magazine.

    Years back, I talked with a different dentist about having veneers made up. He offered to do a mock-up with what was available on the market at that time. BIG WHITE MAN SIZED TEETH - mmm, no thank you.

    About 10 years ago, I sat down with Dr. Dulski & discussed my experience. He suggested giving another try as there had been significant advances made.

    I did and he did - my smile looks like it belongs on me. The color, the size, the shape, the width and the depth of my bite - It is my smile!

    Dr. Dulski's work is original. He doesn't copy-cat anyone nor mill-it out.

    And not only that, everyone now says that my 3 daughters inherited my beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veneers are a great way to close the space between your from teeth. This can make your have a beutiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dentistry researches of Oakville has proved that porcelain veneers is an ideal solution in treating many dental conditions. It consists of thin pieces of tooth shaped porcelain and are bonded onto the front of the teeth to create beautiful and attractive smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The procedure can be accomplished in just two VENEERS IN KATY, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each person needs to be evaluated individually to see which type of veneer is best for them. It might even be a combination of both.

    VENEERS IN PEARLAND,TX.


    ReplyDelete
  7. The crack is probably going to happen, once one tries to chew one thing as exhausting as ice or candy. Therefore, it's suggested to avoid mastication something that puts many strain on your teeth, for more information click here mini implants palm beach gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an interesting and informative article. Thanks for sharing the post with us.
    Porcelain Veneers in Danville

    ReplyDelete